- 1 roll phyllo pastry
- 100ml melted butter
- 250g chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 1 red pepper, sliced lengthwise into matchsticks
- 2 carrots, sliced into matchsticks
- 1 cup cabbage, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, halved and sliced
- Thumb-size ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 30ml – 50ml Lavender & Lime Sweet chili balsamic syrup plus some extra for dipping
1Preheat the oven to 200C.
2Season and fry the chicken breasts until just cooked and set aside.
3Fry garlic, ginger and vegetables in a hot pan for 5-7 minutes. Add the balsamic syrup and fry for another 2 minutes.
4Add the fresh coriander to the cooked vegetables.
5Divide one of the phyllo pastry sheets into three and brush with melted butter. With the short side facing you, place a strip of the chicken and 1-2 tablespoons of the vegetable mix onto one end of the Phyllo pastry. Fold the left and right sides over the filling. Then lift the bottom (nearest you) and roll to the other end.
6Place the springrolls on a baking sheet and brush with melted butter. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes until golden brown.
7Create your dipping sauce by mixing Lavender & Lime Sweet Chilli Baslamic Syrup with the sesame seeds.
Optional: You can add fresh lemon grass and fresh chili into your veggies for more flavour.